Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

This moment...

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.


:Gratitude this week:

For the sunny and warm skies of Florida.
For a husband who is holding down the fort back in Delaware, living home alone while the rest of us live amongst the palm trees and beaches for a little while...
For three children who take long car rides in stride and adapt well to their surroundings.
For freshly picked oranges out our back door to make freshly squeezed orange juice.
For sandy toes and the smell of the beach

~what are you grateful for this week?~

2 comments:

  1. So much to be greatful for! I'm greatful for surprize visits from family sorely missed, for getting home safe last night (worst snowstorm I've driven through in a long time), and for my kids...always for my kids!

    Here's my moment: http://www.weeman.ca/2011/02/this-moment_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. KD~gotta love those surprise visits from family!

    ReplyDelete