Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Last week...


Last week I:

Planted in my garden
Sat in a quiet house with a hot cup of coffee and a good magazine
Washed what seemed like a hunded loads of laundry
Felt the urge to purge, so I'm going with it
Enjoyed seeing our tent set up in our front yard for a few days
Missed writing in this little space
Drank a lot of coffee
Bought a cozy for my french press
Went to 4 baseball games, and saw my son hit his first triple!
Decided I really need to pick my knitting needles up again
Decided my sewing machine has been neglected for too long as well
Discovered this band via this most lovely blog
Visited Terrain and sought and found inspiration
Made a Strawberry~Rhubarb pie to share with friends
Played musical beds


Heres to another great week!

Happy Monday!





No comments:

Post a Comment