Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Is TODAY the day?...

HA I feel like the little boy who cried wolf. Today is the day. No TODAY is the day. You'd think it being my third I'd know by now but alas I don't.

Until TODAY came. May 20. I woke this morning feeling refreshed, ready for the day whatever it brings. I took a shower dried my hair and just felt really good overall. I've been feeling pretty emotional lately. A rollercoaster of sorts. These contx are stronger and are coming about 5min apart. The mw did say to call when they are regular 5-7 min apart but well I am going to wait just a bit longer to make sure they aren't going to just fade away. Today feels different. The contractions feel different. There is a tiny bit of hope inside that today is Our Big Day.

I will do my best to get pictures and an announcement up here as soon as I can! We are all so very ready to meet this sweet little girl.

Wish me luck! Pray these contx don't go away this time, pray they get stronger!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment