Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Great finds...

Our yard sailing finds::

I have intentions of trying out the suitcase as a way to hold some of my sewing supplies... the football for my son and the One Eyed, One Horned, flying Purple People Eater does a little jig...Annie has a knack for getting "free" things wherever we go.


Two games the kids wanted, both from waaay back, that Hi, ho cherry-o game...dated 1960!! in the original box and in mint condition. I just love it.
and some other randoms.. a coat rack, some science experiment books, a little shadow box house for Annie, some linens...ooh and see that blue box there full o' books. Spotted it in front of someones house with "Free" on it. Upon further inspection it's a set of World books!! As I was putting them in the car the owner comes out of his house holding something, I say thanks for the books and he says "Do you want a typewriter?" Oh yes! after seeing this post, I have been keeping my eye out for one for the kids.


Some how an Air Hockey table came home with us too?


and lastly a little hoop, one that we have been looking for, for the last few weeks:

No comments:

Post a Comment