Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Gratitude Thursday Nov 29, 2012


Starting something new
via Stephanie

An attempt to record my weekly gratitude, from the big things to the smallest.

:: a new set of headphones for Annie who every now and again needs to tune out the world and her brother and sister and even me.

:: audio books so that she can listen to stories with her new headphones happily peacefully and quietly.

:: decaf chai tea that's warming and cozy

:: a simple deck of cards that allows us to all play together and learn with little arguing and fighting.

:: the discovery of this and then this which brought me to my happy place. (it's the little things right?!)

:: some online inspiration to return to my kettle bells..even if it's 5 min a day...

:: a beautiful family photo shot on a whim

1 comment:

  1. Gluten-free deep dish! I could go for some of that about now!! And pizza is not a little thing! ;)

    ReplyDelete