Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

::Right now::

Right Now....

I am spending a lot of time in the kitchen...and feeling thankful that insane heatwave has been kicked out.

I have made this Easy Little Bread three times this week its quick and delicious!

I have a drawer full of peaches waiting to be canned, or otherwise used.

I am eating and freezing tomato soup with and without the carrots via soulemama

Am loving Gillian Welches new album

Enjoying fully this new book

Am missing my sister who is off on a grand tour of Europe...without a set return date.

Waiting not-so-patiently, for those first flutters, just like it was the first time

Fielding many many questions about this new life growing inside from my 5 yr old.
( how does it's bones grow, how does it make blood, how do you eat with a baby inside, how does the baby eat...on and on....)

Gathering/ordering, curriculums and materials and replenishing our art supplies for the coming year, and feeling excited and a bit more prepared for our 2nd year of homeschooling with an official kindergartener on board!!

And mostly although it is still very much summer here, my mind is turning to the cooler weather ahead, soups and casseroles and more fires in the pit (it was just too hot to even think about lighting a fire for a while)....soon enough though it will be here.

Attacking my house with a vengeance and a love to create a more peaceful, calm and happier environment. Hoping to get as much done as I can before my belly starts to slow me down and get in the way!

Thinking about planting some fall veggies in the garden...but hmm what to plant?!

What are you up to right now?....

No comments:

Post a Comment