Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

editing to add: I made a separate blog over at posterous you can follow me over there at:
 http://whirlybirdmama.posterous.com/

The other day I happened upon this video, and felt inspired. I decided to do my own 365grateful project via my iphone and instagram. Everyday I'm going to post a photo of something I'm grateful for.  I think I might even get the kids involved in it as well. Having them write down something they are grateful for in their journals. We all need a little more awareness of the goodness, the beauty and love that surrounds us. These days pass quickly and its easy to get lost in the repetitiveness of it all. I think I will do a weekly recap here. If you are on Instagram you can follow me  "whirlybirdmama" Im thinking this would make a great book to put together after the year is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment