Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

the belly and some mud pies

Since the weather has warmed up a bit here the kids have been loving going outside. In doing so they have discovered a new love of Dirt+Water=MUD!! Everyday they can they go out and make dirt cakes and mud pies. They then call me out and sing Happy Birthday to me with cake in hand! They usually need a bath afterwards but I'm ok with that, I'm just glad they are able to spend some extra time outside.
















and just because heres a belly shot from today: 30 weeks 2 days!! I think I am about as big as I was with Annie maybe just a bit rounder. 10 weeks left give or take. Any one want to place their bets on whether we'll be having another little one arrive on the 17th?? The countdown is on!




<

No comments:

Post a Comment